A mysterious rift has appeared in a murky back alley of a town, feeding on all the world's magical artifacts. Can you collect them before they are sucked through?
The Rift is a 5 reels and 17 pay-lines video slot powered by Thunderkick software.
The game logo is the Bonus symbol in the game and if you get 2 of them anywhere on the reels you will win the Rift Spin. If you land 3 or more of these you will trigger the bonus feature. The bonus feature is basically the Free Spins feature.
Once triggered with 3 or more symbols you can win 10, 15 or 20 spins depending on the number of symbols you that triggered the feature. Any additional bonus symbols during the feature will award you with 5 more spins. Each bonus symbol that appears on the reels will activate 1 step on the Rift seal until the seal is completely filled. Every third step will grant additional 2 spins, and add 1 more Sticky Wild to every remaining spin of the bonus game.
When Rift Spins is triggered, any Wild not appearing on a winning pay-line will become a Sticky Wild. In addition, between 1 and 3 additional Sticky Wilds will be placed randomly on the reels. Sticky Wilds will became locked in their position and they will remain there for the duration of the rift spin or until they become a part of a winning line.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Make your number one mobile casino Free Daily Spins.
1. The Rift is a video slot with 5 reels and 17 fixed pay lines. The game features wilds, Rift spins and a bonus game with sticky wilds.
2. The game offers up to 15 bet levels for the selected currency.
3. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
4. No bets can be altered during a game round.
5. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
6. Rift spin is triggered when 2 bonus symbols appear on the reels. Any wild symbol which are not part of a winning pay line will be locked in place while all the reels spin again. During the Rift spin 1-3 sticky wild symbols are placed randomly on the reels. A Rift spin is considered part of the game round.
7. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
8. Only the highest win per pay line is paid out, if in sequence from far left to right in combinations according to the pay table.
9. All pay line wins during a game round are added and presented at the end of the game round.
10. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
11. Wilds and sticky wilds substitutes for any other symbol, if and only if the wild symbol combined with at leastone more symbol it substitutes for form a winning pay line.
12. The sticky wild symbol is a wild symbol which only appears in Rift spins and in bonus games. It is locked in place for the remainder of the game round, or until it is part of a winning pay line.
13. The bonus symbol is a scatter symbol that can appear on any reel and grants the bonus game with free spins if 3 or more bonus symbols are won on the first spin in a single game round. The number of free spins won is according to the pay table.
14. The bonus game is played with the same bet as the spin that triggered the bonus game.The bonus game is part of the same game round as the spin that triggered it.
15. Bonus symbols that appear on the reels in the bonus game progress the Rift seal and award additional free spins and sticky wilds according to the pay table
16. Once all free spins have been played, the player will return to the main game.
17. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.3%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.