If you've ever wished that you could find a genie in a bottle to shower you with untold riches – then you're going to love Genie Wild. May all your wishes be granted.
Genie Wild is an online slot from Microgaming
Genie Wild is a five reel and twenty five payline
The main symbols are a bowl of fruit, a green gem, a chest overflowing with gold coins and a cheerful-looking monkey. Lower value symbols are 9, 10, J, Q, K and A.
Special symbols are the genie wild and a bottle scatter which presumably contains the genie.
No self-respecting slot is complete without a free spins round for the luckiest players and Genie Wild is no exception. To trigger them you’ll need to land three of the bottle scatter symbols and for that you’ll win ten free goes.
During this bonus feature the genie symbol will become an expanding wild which will provide you with many more opportunities to create winning combinations, but only if you land it of course.
Unfortunately you can’t re-trigger more free spins while playing this phase.
After each win you can opt to try and double your money by clicking the �?Gamble’ button in the bottom right hand corner.
You can now predict whether the next playing card will be red or black for a 2x win or predict the correct suit for a 4x win.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Free Daily Spins always gives you more.
Genie Wild is a 5 reel slot game with a Genie Wild Feature to boost your winnings. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the selectable lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.35%.
1. Play 1 to 25 lines
2. Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
3. Payline wins are multiplied by the amount staked per payline.
4. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total amount staked.
5. Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
6. Highest win only on each selected payline.
7. Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
8. All symbols pay Left to Right except scattered Bottle which pays any.
9. Genie substitutes for all symbols except scattered Bottle.
Gamble Feature (if applicable)
1. To gamble any win press GAMBLE then select COLOUR or a SUIT.
2. Win is DOUBLED (X2) if COLOUR choice is correct.
3. Win is QUADRUPLED (X4) if SUIT choice is correct.
4. Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times.
5. Progressive Jackpot Wins (if available) may not be gambled.
GENIE WILD FEATURE
1. 10 Free Game are awarded when 3 or more scattered Bottle appear.
2. During the Free Games, Expanded Wild Genie symbols may appear over reels.
3. Free Games cannot be re-triggered.
4. Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game.
How to Play
1. The Lines and Bet that you want to play can be adjusted through the (-) and (+) buttons alongside the respective options. The Max button for Lines or Bet will automatically select the maximum for the respective field. Note: You can also select the amount of lines you wish to play by clicking on the line tag number on the side of the reels.
2. Spin: Spins the reels.
3. Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 5 spins to 500 spins.
4. Info: Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
5. The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
6. Balance: Displays your total balance.
7. Bet: Displays the staked amount per line to be played.
8. Lines: Displays the amount of line(s) to be played.
9. Win: Displays the amount won in the spin.
10. Total Bet: The total wager staked. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
11. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.35%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.