Get your hands slimy and you might just hit the jackpot in this gruesome adventure!
Thunderkick Games have come up with a game full of colourful potions, skulls and spell books. It’s called Frog Grog, it includes some creative bonus features and you can read about it now!
Frog Grog is a five reel slot with three rows and twenty three fixed paylines; the reels take the form of shelves in the lab with the symbols as various objects thereon.
There are just six standard symbol and these include four items in jars – a moth, a flower, a heart and a pair of eyeballs – and green/blue potions.
The frog is the wild symbol and he will substitute for all others to form a winning combo – he will also remove all other symbols in his row and column and other symbols will fall into those places.
This is a feature we always like in a slot – each time you land a winning combo those symbols involved will disappear to be replaced by more falling down from above; this new layout can then create more combos and the process continues until there are no more wins.
As an extra feature the multiplier for any wins will increase on each new drop – 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x and finally 7x.
This is triggered randomly on any non-winning spin and you will see that all symbols except the moth, the flower and the wild frog are removed from the reels, giving the chance for higher value wins once new symbols have fallen into place.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Find all your favourite slots at Free Daily Spins.
1. Frog Grog is a video slot with 5 reels and 23 fixed pay lines. The game features Wild Frog, Frog Burp, Multiplier and a Mystery Game. The theoretical return to player is 96.1%.
2. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
3. No bets can be altered during a game round.
4. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
5. At the start of a game round, a new symbol is dropped in to each position. As long as there are any free positions, the game round continues by dropping new symbols into these places.
6. The highest win per pay line is paid out, if in sequence from leftmost to right in combinations according to the pay table.
7. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table, multiplied by the current multiplier.
8. All symbols, except the orange Frog, included in pay line wins are removed, making room for new symbols.
9. The Frog symbol substitutes for any other symbol. A Frog symbol enters play as an orange frog.
10. Frog Burp: After presenting all pay line wins, an orange frog will burp fire, removing all symbols on the same row and column, and then turn into a blue frog.
11. Mystery Game: Triggered randomly when no symbol position can be freed up after dropping in new symbols, the Mystery Game removes all symbols except the Moth, the Flower and the Frog. Symbols removed award wins according to the pay table, up to a symbol count of 5.
12. Multiplier: The Multiplier will increase one step each time new symbols are dropped in. After the Mystery Game is ended, the Multiplier increases one step for each win during the Mystery Game. The multiplier does not increase beyond the final multiplier step.
13. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
14. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void
If there are empty symbol positions they get filled with new random symbols and the game round continues.
All wins are multiplied by the Multiplier that is active when the win is presented. The Multiplier increases each time new symbols are dropped in. After the Mystery Game feature has ended it will also increase one step for each scatter win that was awarded during the Mystery Game.
When a Wild Frog appears it acts as a wild symbol. After any potential pay lines has been presented the Frog Burp feature will remove all symbols on the same reel and row as the Wild Frog. It will then turn blue and act as a wild symbol until the game round is over or it has been included in any new pay lines.
The Mystery Game is triggered randomly when no new dropping symbols would otherwise occur. During the Mystery game all symbols except those with symbol ID 0,1 or 11 are removed. The removed symbols awards scatter wins according to the pay table up to a symbol count of 5.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.1%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.