Dragon Drop is a colourful online slot from NextGen
Dragon Drop is a five reel slot with three rows and up to twenty five paylines
The four high value symbols are a treasure chest, a red-turreted castle, a chap with a pitchfork and a worried-looking sheep; 9, 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The dragon is the wild symbols and he only appears on reels two, three and four, doubling any win to which he contributes; the scatter symbol is the dragon’s egg which activates the main feature.
During normal gameplay you will notice the three dragons perched above the three centre reels; there is a chance that one or more may drop onto the reels to create a wild position and reward you with a bonus win.
Free Spins With Sticky Dragons
This feature is triggered by landing three or more of the dragon’s egg scatter symbols anywhere in view. You will now receive eight free spins during which all wins are doubled.
Additionally any wild symbols which appear on the reels will freeze and be held in place for the rest of the spins. You can’t trigger more spins from within this round.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Enjoy your day with Free Daily Spins.
Dragon Drop is a 5 reel slot game with a Dropping Dragon feature and Sticky Dragon Feature. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the 25 lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.23%.
1. Play 1 to 25 lines.
2. Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
3. Payline wins are multiplied by the bet per payline.
4. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
5. Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
6. Highest win only on each selected payline.
7. Wins on different paylines are added.
8. All wins pay from Left to Right on selected lines only except SCATTERED EGG which pays any.
9. DRAGON appears on Reels 2, 3 and 4 only and substitutes for all symbols except SCATTERED EGG.
10. Prize is DOUBLED if one or more DRAGON substitute in a winning combination.
1. During any game a Dragon may drop in and turn a symbol into a DRAGON symbol.
2. Winning combinations are paid after the DRAGON substitutes.
STICKY DRAGON FEATURE
1. 8 Free Games are awarded when 3 or more SCATTERED EGG appear.
2. All wins during Free Games are DOUBLED.
3. Any DRAGON that appear are held in place for remaining free games.
4. Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game.
5. Free Games Feature cannot be retriggered.
Gamble Feature (if applicable)
1. To gamble any win press GAMBLE then select COLOUR or a SUIT.
2. Win is DOUBLED (X2) if COLOUR choice is correct.
3. Win is QUADRUPLED (X4) if SUIT choice is correct.
4. Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times.
5. Progressive Jackpot Wins (if available) may not be gambled.
How to Play
1. The Lines and Bet that you want to play can be adjusted through the (UP) and (DOWN) buttons alongside the respective options. The Max button for Lines or Bet will automatically select the maximum for the respective field. Note: You can also select the amount of lines you wish to play by clicking on the line tag number on the side of the reels.
2. Spin: Spins the reels.
3. Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 5 spins to 500 spins.
4. Info: Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
5. The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
6. Balance: Displays your total balance.
7. Bet: Displays the staked amount per line to be played.
8. Lines: Displays the amount of lines to be played.
9. Win: Displays the amount won in the spin.
10. Total Bet: The total wager staked. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
11. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.23%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.