How to Bet on Roulette
Whether you are completely new to roulette or are a seasoned pro, Online Roulette is definitely worth a go. There are plenty of free and paid Roulette Online Casino options that require no download to play.
How to Play Roulette
If you are interested in learning how to play Roulette online the first thing to do is learn the rules. Starting off a game you will hear the place your bets announcement. The game will continue until no more bets are announced. Next, you will wait for the ball to land in one of the pockets. If you are successful you will be issued with your winnings. Here is a quick guide to break the steps down further for you.
• Placing bets – the croupier announces bets are being taken.
• Bets are placed – place a bet on your favourite numbers from 0-36. There are multiple bet options available.
• No more bets – the croupier spins the wheel and announces no more bets will be taken.
• Ball lands – the croupier will announce the winning numbers.
• Payout – successful players will be paid.
How Roulette pays out
There are multiple types of roulette but the most common styles are European and American. The European version has 36 pockets in total including a single zero field. American roulette has an extra double zero pocket.
Roulette is famed for having inside and outside bets. The outside bets include high / low, red / black, odd / even, column and dozens of bets. All of these bet types will payout one to one except for the dozen and column types which go up to two to one. An inside bet is the wager that is placed inside the wheel. Here the bets are placed on just one number with a 35 to one payout ratio. Other bets include split bets, corner bets, street bets and line bets. Here’s a breakdown for you.
• Odd/even – betting on either an even or odd number on the pocket.
• Red/black – betting on the colour of the pocket.
• High/low – numbers are separated out into two groups. Low bets range from one to 18. The high bets range from 19 to 36.
• Column bets – placing a bet on an entire column consisting of twelve numbers and leaving out the zero.
• Dozen bets – betting on twelve numbers not in a column with a two to one payout ratio.
• Single bet – betting on one number with a 35 to one payout ratio.
• Split bets – chip is placed across two numbers.
• Street bets – betting on three different numbers across a row.
• Square bets – placing bets on the four corner numbers to form a square.
• Line bets – betting on six different numbers with a payout ratio of five to one.